May 21, 2026
JAMB releases 279 withheld UTME results
News Today In the News

JAMB releases 279 withheld UTME results

JAMB releases 279 withheld UTME results

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination results that were previously withheld over suspected malpractice.

In a statement issued on Thursday, JAMB spokesperson, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said the results were released after investigations found no prima facie evidence against the affected candidates.

He said some other results had been cancelled after investigations confirmed examination malpractice, while results from centres flagged for suspicious activities remain withheld pending the conclusion of ongoing investigations.

Also Read: SDP Expels Presidential Candidate Adebayo Amid Leadership Crisis

JAMB advised candidates yet to access their results to send “UTMERESULT” to 55019 or 66019 using the same phone number used during registration to confirm their status.

Leave feedback about this

News, Today In the News

News, Today In the News

News, Today In the News